Watch Integra BioSmart in Action
- Smooth and quiet one-touch electronic height adjustability at 38mm/s
- Sits flush with desk when in lowered position
- Adjustable monitor height for perfect elbow to eye height
- Fully articulating arms for personalised monitor distance
- Screen tilt and pivot function for movement, adjustability and glare control
- PIEZOTM controlled anti-collision technology
- Strong and sturdy
- Count calories, alert-to-stand and track progress with optional sit stand management software
- Minimal desk-space footprint
- Tidy cable management system
- Elegant design
- Australian Made
Investing in your furniture is an asset which provides beauty and delivers performance. You can now elevate this performance by converting your beautiful furniture into an elegant body-transforming, electronic sit-stand desk.
Integra’s BioSmart will inject energy and safety into your workplace while capitalising on your existing furniture assets.
With minimum desk-space footprint, the BioSmart is an electronic standing desk converter that is Australian made, elegantly designed, and has a smooth and quiet operation. It is a strong and sturdy computer platform that focuses on the ergonomic benefits of sit-stand desk variation.
At Integra, we are for elegant ergonomics to convert you existing furniture investment and enhance business performance
Health benefits of sit-stand desks
- Reduced sedentary behaviour is associated with reduced obesity, increased weight loss, improved mental health, and enhanced health and happiness.
- Increased well-being at work (more alert, task-driven and positive).
- Actively moving around can reduce the risk of cancer up to 25%.
- Muscle activity is almost 2.5 x higher than during sitting.
- Research has shown that physical activity is independent of sedentary behaviour. This implies that regular exercise is insufficient hence the need for a reduced amount of time sitting.
Note that the aim of a sit-stand desk is not to replace extended sitting with extended standing. Here are a few tips as to how you can maximise the use of your sit-stand desk:
- Shift between sitting and standing by allocating 15 mins of standing to every hour of sitting, accumulating to 2 hours of standing per day.
- Take short breaks and walk from the desk e.g. tea breaks.
- Wear comfortable shoes that do not hurt your back.